Long-term morbidity of patients with early breast cancer after sentinel lymph node biopsy compared to axillary lymph node dissection
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 109–119, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Schulze, T., Mucke, J., Markwardt, J., Schlag, P. M. and Bembenek, A. (2006), Long-term morbidity of patients with early breast cancer after sentinel lymph node biopsy compared to axillary lymph node dissection. J. Surg. Oncol., 93: 109–119. doi: 10.1002/jso.20406
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.