Presented at the British Society of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting, Birmingham, UK, March 2005. Published in abstract format: Griffiths EA, Brummell Z, Pritchard S, Welch IM. Is tumour length a prognostic factor in resected oesophageal malignancy? Gut. 2005; 54 Suppl 2:A55.
Tumor length as a prognostic factor in esophageal malignancy: Univariate and multivariate survival analyses†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 258–267, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Griffiths, E. A., Brummell, Z., Gorthi, G., Pritchard, S. A. and Welch, I. M. (2006), Tumor length as a prognostic factor in esophageal malignancy: Univariate and multivariate survival analyses. J. Surg. Oncol., 93: 258–267. doi: 10.1002/jso.20449
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.