Presented at the British Society of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting, Birmingham, UK, March 2005. Published in abstract format: Griffiths EA, Brummell Z, Pritchard S, Welch IM. Is tumour length a prognostic factor in resected oesophageal malignancy? Gut. 2005; 54 Suppl 2:A55.
Tumor length as a prognostic factor in esophageal malignancy: Univariate and multivariate survival analyses†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 258–267, 15 March 2006
How to Cite
Griffiths, E. A., Brummell, Z., Gorthi, G., Pritchard, S. A. and Welch, I. M. (2006), Tumor length as a prognostic factor in esophageal malignancy: Univariate and multivariate survival analyses. J. Surg. Oncol., 93: 258–267. doi: 10.1002/jso.20449
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.