Published in parts as a poster at 121. Kongress der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Chirurgie 27.4.2004 at Berlin/Germany.
Is surgery-only the adequate treatment approach for T2N0 rectal cancer?†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 350–354, 1 April 2006
How to Cite
Petersen, S., Hellmich, G., von Mildenstein, K., Porse, G. and Ludwig, K. (2006), Is surgery-only the adequate treatment approach for T2N0 rectal cancer?. J. Surg. Oncol., 93: 350–354. doi: 10.1002/jso.20452
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.