The author received editorial/writing support in the preparation of this manuscript, funded by sanofi-aventis, NJ, USA, manufacturer of the LMWH enoxaparin. The author, however, was fully responsible for content and editorial decisions for this manuscript.
Risk of venous thromboembolism in patients undergoing cancer surgery and options for thromboprophylaxis†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 167–174, 1 February 2007
How to Cite
Bergqvist, D. (2007), Risk of venous thromboembolism in patients undergoing cancer surgery and options for thromboprophylaxis. J. Surg. Oncol., 95: 167–174. doi: 10.1002/jso.20625
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.