Combined brief psychosexual intervention after mastectomy: Effects on sexuality, body image, and psychological well-being
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 235–240, 1 September 2007
How to Cite
Kalaitzi, C., Papadopoulos, V. P., Michas, K., Vlasis, K., Skandalakis, P. and Filippou, D. (2007), Combined brief psychosexual intervention after mastectomy: Effects on sexuality, body image, and psychological well-being. J. Surg. Oncol., 96: 235–240. doi: 10.1002/jso.20811
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.