Prospective trial of intensive decongestive physiotherapy for upper extremity lymphedema
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 97, Issue 7, pages 572–577, 1 June 2008
How to Cite
Karadibak, D., Yavuzsen, T. and Saydam, S. (2008), Prospective trial of intensive decongestive physiotherapy for upper extremity lymphedema. J. Surg. Oncol., 97: 572–577. doi: 10.1002/jso.21035
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.