Overexpression of VEGF is associated with positive p53 immunostaining in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and adverse outcome of HCC patients
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 98, Issue 5, pages 349–357, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Tseng, P.-L., Tai, M.-H., Huang, C.-C., Wang, C.-C., Lin, J.-W., Hung, C.-H., Chen, C.-H., Wang, J.-H., Lu, S.-N., Lee, C.-M., Changchien, C.-S. and Hu, T.-H. (2008), Overexpression of VEGF is associated with positive p53 immunostaining in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and adverse outcome of HCC patients. J. Surg. Oncol., 98: 349–357. doi: 10.1002/jso.21109
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.