Masaya Suzuki, Shinji Kageyama and Kazuya Shinmura contributed equally to this work.
Inverse relationship between the length of the EGFR CA repeat polymorphism in lung carcinoma and protein expression of EGFR in the carcinoma†
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 98, Issue 6, pages 457–461, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Suzuki, M., Kageyama, S., Shinmura, K., Okudela, K., Bunai, T., Nagura, K., Igarashi, H., Kiyose, S., Mori, H., Tao, H., Goto, M., Takamochi, K., Mochizuki, T., Suzuki, K., Ohashi, R., Ogawa, H., Yamada, T., Niwa, H., Tsuneyoshi, T. and Sugimura, H. (2008), Inverse relationship between the length of the EGFR CA repeat polymorphism in lung carcinoma and protein expression of EGFR in the carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 98: 457–461. doi: 10.1002/jso.21130
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Grant Number: 15-22 19-19
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan for Priority Areas. Grant Number: 18014009
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 19790286, 17790944
- 21st Century COE Program ‘Medical Photonics’
- Smoking Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.