Volume- or outcome-based referral to improve quality of care for esophageal cancer surgery in The Netherlands
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Outcomes
Volume 99, Issue 8, pages 481–487, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Wouters, M.W.J.M., Krijnen, P., Le Cessie, S., Gooiker, G.A., Guicherit, O.R., Marinelli, A.W.K.S., Kievit, J. and Tollenaar, R.A.E.M. (2009), Volume- or outcome-based referral to improve quality of care for esophageal cancer surgery in The Netherlands. J. Surg. Oncol., 99: 481–487. doi: 10.1002/jso.21191
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!