Relationship of polymorphism of the tandem repeat sequence in the thymidylate synthase gene and the survival of stage III colorectal cancer patients receiving adjuvant 5-flurouracil-based chemotherapy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 22–27, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Park, C.-M., Lee, W. Y., Chun, H.-K., Cho, Y. B., Yun, H. R., Heo, J. S., Yun, S. H. and Kim, H. C. (2010), Relationship of polymorphism of the tandem repeat sequence in the thymidylate synthase gene and the survival of stage III colorectal cancer patients receiving adjuvant 5-flurouracil-based chemotherapy. J. Surg. Oncol., 101: 22–27. doi: 10.1002/jso.21412
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2009
- Korean Government (Korean Research Foundation Grant). Grant Number: KRF-2007-313-E00004
- IN-SUNG Foundation for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!