The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute or the National Institutes of Health.
Surgical technique refinements in head and neck oncologic surgery†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Quality of Refinement of Surgical Treatment
Volume 101, Issue 8, pages 661–668, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Liu, J. C. and Shah, J. P. (2010), Surgical technique refinements in head and neck oncologic surgery. J. Surg. Oncol., 101: 661–668. doi: 10.1002/jso.21454
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: T32CA009685
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.