Adenoma incidence after resection of sporadic colorectal cancer with microsatellite instability
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 577–581, 1 June 2010
How to Cite
Kang, K. J., Sinn, D. H., Park, S. H., Kim, J. Y., Chang, D. K., Son, H. J., Rhee, P.-L., Kim, J. J., Rhee, J. C., Chun, H.-K. and Kim, Y.-H. (2010), Adenoma incidence after resection of sporadic colorectal cancer with microsatellite instability. J. Surg. Oncol., 101: 577–581. doi: 10.1002/jso.21548
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
- Samsung Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Number: CA82101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.