Financial Disclosures: No conflicts of interest to disclose.
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 342–347, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Coates, J. M., Martinez, S. R., Bold, R. J. and Chen, S. L. (2010), Adjuvant radiation therapy is associated with improved survival for adenoid cystic carcinoma of the breast. J. Surg. Oncol., 102: 342–347. doi: 10.1002/jso.21638
Prior presentations: This manuscript has been seen and approved by all authors and this material is previously unpublished. This work was presented at an institutional Breast Cancer Symposium and in poster form at the 2009 American Society of Breast Surgeons Annual Meeting.
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.