Golnaz Karoubi and Lourdes Cortes-Dericks contributed equally to this work.
Atypical expression and distribution of embryonic stem cell marker, OCT4, in human lung adenocarcinoma†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 689–698, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Karoubi, G., Cortes-Dericks, L., Gugger, M., Galetta, D., Spaggiari, L. and Schmid, R. A. (2010), Atypical expression and distribution of embryonic stem cell marker, OCT4, in human lung adenocarcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 102: 689–698. doi: 10.1002/jso.21665
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2010
- Bernese Cancer League Grant. Grant Number: 103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.