The authors have no disclosures related to the subject matter discussed in this paper.
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 508–517, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Hoon, D. S.B., Ferris, R., Tanaka, R., Chong, K. K., Alix-Panabières, C. and Pantel, K. (2011), Molecular mechanisms of metastasis. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 508–517. doi: 10.1002/jso.21690
These studies were presented at 3rd International Symposium on Cancer Metastasis and the Lymphovascular System: Basis for Rational Therapy, UCSF, San Francisco, CA, May 2009.
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Medical Research Foundation
- Melanoma Research Alliance. Grant Number: R01 115902
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.