The authors have no disclosures related to the subject matter discussed in this paper.
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 508–517, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Hoon, D. S.B., Ferris, R., Tanaka, R., Chong, K. K., Alix-Panabières, C. and Pantel, K. (2011), Molecular mechanisms of metastasis. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 508–517. doi: 10.1002/jso.21690
These studies were presented at 3rd International Symposium on Cancer Metastasis and the Lymphovascular System: Basis for Rational Therapy, UCSF, San Francisco, CA, May 2009.
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- Dr. Miriam and Sheldon G. Adelson Medical Research Foundation
- Melanoma Research Alliance. Grant Number: R01 115902
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.