The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Prognostic impact and therapeutic implications of sentinel lymph node micro-metastases in early-stage breast cancer patients†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 531–533, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Viehl, C. T., Langer, I., Guller, U., Zanetti-Dällenbach, R., Moch, H., Wight, E., Oertli, D. and Zuber, M. (2011), Prognostic impact and therapeutic implications of sentinel lymph node micro-metastases in early-stage breast cancer patients. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 531–533. doi: 10.1002/jso.21693
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.