Single photon emission tomography/computed tomography (SPET/CT) and positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) to image cancer
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 602–606, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Alberini, J.-L., Edeline, V., Giraudet, A. L., Champion, L., Paulmier, B., Madar, O., Poinsignon, A., Bellet, D. and Pecking, A. P. (2011), Single photon emission tomography/computed tomography (SPET/CT) and positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) to image cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 602–606. doi: 10.1002/jso.21695
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!