The promise of nanotechnology for solving clinical problems in breast cancer
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Breast
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 317–325, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Grobmyer, S. R., Morse, D. L., Fletcher, B., Gutwein, L. G., Sharma, P., Krishna, V., Frost, S. C., Moudgil, B. M. and Brown, S. C. (2011), The promise of nanotechnology for solving clinical problems in breast cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 317–325. doi: 10.1002/jso.21698
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- The University of Florida/Moffitt Cancer Center Research Collaboration
- The Bankhead Cooley Biomedical Research Program—The Florida Department of Health
- The Patricia Adams Cancer Nanotechnology Research Fund
- UF Department of Surgery Research Career Development Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.