The investigators have adhered to the policies for protection of human subjects as prescribed in 45 CFR 46.
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Translational Work
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 459–467, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Miller, S. and Steele, S. (2012), Novel molecular screening approaches in colorectal cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 459–467. doi: 10.1002/jso.21704
The views expressed are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Circulating tumor cells in colorectal cancer patients, Cancer Treatment Reviews, 2013,, , , , , , , ,
- 3Laboratory screening markers in gastroenterology - state of the art, Biomedical Papers, 2013,, , ,
- 4Sensitivität und Spezifizität von Guajak- und immunlogischen Stuhlbluttests bei fortgeschrittenen Kolonadenomen und -karzinomen, coloproctology, 2013, 35, 2, 148,