A nomogram predicting the probability of primary breast cancer survival at 2- and 5-years using pathological and biological tumor parameters
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 8, pages 746–750, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Mazouni, C., Bonnier, P., Romain, S. and Martin, P.-M. (2011), A nomogram predicting the probability of primary breast cancer survival at 2- and 5-years using pathological and biological tumor parameters. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 746–750. doi: 10.1002/jso.21712
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.