Tumor vascularization and histopathologic regression of soft tissue sarcomas treated with isolated limb perfusion with TNF-α and melphalan
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 371–379, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Grabellus, F., Kraft, C., Sheu-Grabellus, S.-Y., Bauer, S., Podleska, L. E., Lauenstein, T. C., Pöttgen, C., Konik, M. J., Schmid, K. W. and Taeger, G. (2011), Tumor vascularization and histopathologic regression of soft tissue sarcomas treated with isolated limb perfusion with TNF-α and melphalan. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 371–379. doi: 10.1002/jso.21724
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.