Professor of Surgery, Director of Student Research Programs; President, Ignorance Foundation, Inc.
Translational/personalized medicine, pharmaco/surgico/radiogenomics, lymphatic spread of cancer, and medical ignoromes
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 501–507, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Witte, M. H. (2011), Translational/personalized medicine, pharmaco/surgico/radiogenomics, lymphatic spread of cancer, and medical ignoromes. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 501–507. doi: 10.1002/jso.21738
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
- Arizona Disease Control Research Commission. Grant Numbers: 8277-000000-1-1-AT-6625, ZB-7492, I-103, 9-056
- Arizona Comprehensive Cancer Center Better Than Ever Program. Grant Number: BTE FY-10
- NIH-NCRR Science Education Partnership Award. Grant Number: 1R25RR022720
- NHLBI Short-Term Institutional Research Training Program. Grant Number: T35HL07479
- NIAID. Grant Number: R01MH065151
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!