Professor of Surgery, Director of Student Research Programs; President, Ignorance Foundation, Inc.
Translational/personalized medicine, pharmaco/surgico/radiogenomics, lymphatic spread of cancer, and medical ignoromes
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 501–507, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Witte, M. H. (2011), Translational/personalized medicine, pharmaco/surgico/radiogenomics, lymphatic spread of cancer, and medical ignoromes. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 501–507. doi: 10.1002/jso.21738
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
- Arizona Disease Control Research Commission. Grant Numbers: 8277-000000-1-1-AT-6625, ZB-7492, I-103, 9-056
- Arizona Comprehensive Cancer Center Better Than Ever Program. Grant Number: BTE FY-10
- NIH-NCRR Science Education Partnership Award. Grant Number: 1R25RR022720
- NHLBI Short-Term Institutional Research Training Program. Grant Number: T35HL07479
- NIAID. Grant Number: R01MH065151
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.