Interferon-α therapy after curative resection prevents early recurrence and improves survival in patients with hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 102, Issue 7, pages 796–801, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Qu, L.-S., Jin, F., Huang, X.-W. and Shen, X.-Z. (2010), Interferon-α therapy after curative resection prevents early recurrence and improves survival in patients with hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 102: 796–801. doi: 10.1002/jso.21741
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB936000
- Major National Science and Technology Projects. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX10004-301, 2008ZX10002-017
- Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Numbers: 10410709400, 10411950100
- Shanghai Talent Development Foundation. Grant Number: 2009-035
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30772505, 30872503
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.