Experimental models to study lymphatic and blood vascular metastasis
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 475–483, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Chen, L., Hann, B. and Wu, L. (2011), Experimental models to study lymphatic and blood vascular metastasis. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 475–483. doi: 10.1002/jso.21794
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NCI/NIH RO1 CA 101904, P50 CA092131, NEI/NIH RO1 EY017392
- University of California at Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.