Evaluation of the effects of type II radical hysterectomy in the treatment of 960 patients with stage IB–IIB cervical carcinoma: A retrospective study
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 435–441, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, M., Huang, L., He, L., Ding, H., Wang, H.-Y. and Zheng, L.-M. (2011), Evaluation of the effects of type II radical hysterectomy in the treatment of 960 patients with stage IB–IIB cervical carcinoma: A retrospective study. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 435–441. doi: 10.1002/jso.21800
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2010
- Guangdong Natural Science Fund. Grant Number: 2007B031513006
- State Key Laboratory of Oncology in Southern China Science Fund. Grant Number: 030041060004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.