Professor of Radiology and Bioengineering.
Diagnostic and therapeutic imaging for cancer: Therapeutic considerations and future directions
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 587–601, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Roach, M., Alberini, J.-L., Pecking, A. P., Testori, A., Verrecchia, F., Soteldo, J., Ganswindt, U., Joyal, J. L., Babich, J. W., Witte, R. S., Unger, E. and Gottlieb, R. (2011), Diagnostic and therapeutic imaging for cancer: Therapeutic considerations and future directions. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 587–601. doi: 10.1002/jso.21805
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.