Conflict of interest: K.A. is chairman of SAB, Circadian Ltd., shareholder in Ark Therapeutics Ltd. (<8000 €), and the principal investigator of a research grant from LX Therapies. Dr Anne Saaristo is member of the board of directors of OY Lx Therapies Ltd.
Perspectives on lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis in cancer†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 484–488, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Holopainen, T., Bry, M., Alitalo, K. and Saaristo, A. (2011), Perspectives on lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis in cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 484–488. doi: 10.1002/jso.21808
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
- Academy of Finland, The Sigrid Juselius Foundation, The Finnish Cancer Organizations, the Turku University Foundation, Special Govermental Funding (EVO) allocated to Turku University Central Hospital and the Paavo and Eila Salonen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.