Li-Fu Chang and Po-Cheng Lin contributed equally to this work.
Overexpression of the orphan receptor Nur77 and its translocation induced by PCH4 may inhibit malignant glioma cell growth and induce cell apoptosis†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 442–450, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Chang, L.-F., Lin, P.-C., Ho, L.-I., Liu, P.-Y., Wu, W.-C., Chiang, I.-P., Chang, H.-W., Lin, S.-Z., Harn, Y.-C., Harn, H.-J. and Chiou, T.-W. (2011), Overexpression of the orphan receptor Nur77 and its translocation induced by PCH4 may inhibit malignant glioma cell growth and induce cell apoptosis. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 442–450. doi: 10.1002/jso.21809
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: 96-2320-B-039-044-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.