Impact of nodal status and tumor burden in sentinel lymph nodes on the clinical outcomes of cancer patients
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 518–530, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Leong, S. P.L., Zuber, M., Ferris, R. L., Kitagawa, Y., Cabanas, R., Levenback, C., Faries, M. and Saha, S. (2011), Impact of nodal status and tumor burden in sentinel lymph nodes on the clinical outcomes of cancer patients. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 518–530. doi: 10.1002/jso.21815
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.