Accumulation of p53 determined by immunohistochemistry as a prognostic marker in node negative breast cancer; analysis according to st gallen consensus and intrinsic subtypes
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 3, pages 207–211, 1 March 2011
How to Cite
Jung, S.-Y., Jeong, J., Shin, S. H., Kwon, Y., Kim, E.-A., Ko, K. L., Shin, K. H., Ro, J., Lee, K. S., Park, I. H., Lee, S., Kim, S. W. and Kang, H.-S. (2011), Accumulation of p53 determined by immunohistochemistry as a prognostic marker in node negative breast cancer; analysis according to st gallen consensus and intrinsic subtypes. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 207–211. doi: 10.1002/jso.21819
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.