Metabolomics and surgical oncology: Potential role for small molecule biomarkers
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 451–459, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Davis, V. W., Bathe, O. F., Schiller, D. E., Slupsky, C. M. and Sawyer, M. B. (2011), Metabolomics and surgical oncology: Potential role for small molecule biomarkers. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 451–459. doi: 10.1002/jso.21831
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.