Results of cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy after early failure of adjuvant systemic chemotherapy
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 431–434, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Klaver, Y. L.B., de Hingh, I. H.J.T., Boot, H. and Verwaal, V. J. (2011), Results of cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy after early failure of adjuvant systemic chemotherapy. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 431–434. doi: 10.1002/jso.21836
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.