Competing Interest: Mark Lee and F.L. Baehner are employees of Genomic Health, Inc.
Genomic signatures of cancer: Basis for individualized risk assessment, selective staging and therapy†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: The Pivotal Role of the Lymphovascular System in Cancer Metastasis
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages 563–573, 1 May 2011
How to Cite
Baehner, F. L., Lee, M., Demeure, M. J., Bussey, K. J., Kiefer, J. A. and Barrett, M. T. (2011), Genomic signatures of cancer: Basis for individualized risk assessment, selective staging and therapy. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 563–573. doi: 10.1002/jso.21838
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.