Prognostic implications of miR-16 expression levels in resected non-small-cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 411–415, 1 April 2011
How to Cite
Navarro, A., Diaz, T., Gallardo, E., Viñolas, N., Marrades, R. M., Gel, B., Campayo, M., Quera, A., Bandres, E., Garcia-Foncillas, J., Ramirez, J. and Monzo, M. (2011), Prognostic implications of miR-16 expression levels in resected non-small-cell lung cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 411–415. doi: 10.1002/jso.21847
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2010
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias de la Seguridad Social. Grant Numbers: FIS-PI060087, FIS-PI040123
- Sociedad Española de Neumologia y Cirugia Toracica. Grant Number: SEPAR-2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.