Financial and Competing Interest Disclosure: SAW is the Chair (uncompensated) of the Scientific Advisory Board of Targeted Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Inc., which provided research funding that, in part, supported this study and which has a license to commercialize inventions related to this work. DSW is a shareholder in Targeted Diagnostics and Therapeutics, Inc.
Molecular staging individualizing cancer management†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Translational Work
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 468–474, 1 April 2012
How to Cite
Mejia, A., Schulz, S., Hyslop, T., Weinberg, D. S. and Waldman, S. A. (2012), Molecular staging individualizing cancer management. J. Surg. Oncol., 105: 468–474. doi: 10.1002/jso.21858
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA75123, CA95026, CA112147
- Targeted Diagnostic & Therapeutics, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.