Downregulation of stathmin is involved in malignant phenotype reversion and cell apoptosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 704–715, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Wang, F., Wang, L.-X., Li, S.-L., Li, K., He, W., Liu, H.-T. and Fan, Q.-X. (2011), Downregulation of stathmin is involved in malignant phenotype reversion and cell apoptosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 704–715. doi: 10.1002/jso.21870
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of Henan Province. Grant Number: 072102310054
- Natural Science Foundation of Education Department of Henan Province. Grant Number: 2010A310008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.