Morphology of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: Historical perspectives
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Current Concepts in Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors
Volume 104, Issue 8, pages 874–881, 15 December 2011
How to Cite
Appelman, H. D. (2011), Morphology of gastrointestinal stromal tumors: Historical perspectives. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 874–881. doi: 10.1002/jso.21873
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.