Hypermethylation of tumor-related genes in tunisian patients with gastric carcinoma: Clinical and biological significance
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 687–694, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Ben Ayed-Guerfali, D., Benhaj, K., Khabir, A., Abid, M., Bayrouti, M. I., Sellami-Boudawara, T., Gargouri, A. and Mokdad-Gargouri, R. (2011), Hypermethylation of tumor-related genes in tunisian patients with gastric carcinoma: Clinical and biological significance. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 687–694. doi: 10.1002/jso.21875
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique Tunisien
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.