Serum soluble vascular adhesion protein-1 is a valuable prognostic marker in gastric cancer
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 695–699, 1 June 2011
How to Cite
Yasuda, H., Toiyama, Y., Ohi, M., Mohri, Y., Miki, C. and Kusunoki, M. (2011), Serum soluble vascular adhesion protein-1 is a valuable prognostic marker in gastric cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 103: 695–699. doi: 10.1002/jso.21877
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.