Prognostic implication of ezrin expression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 538–543, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Xie, J.-J., Xu, L.-Y., Wu, Z.-Y., Zhao, Q., Xu, X.-E., Wu, J.-Y., Huang, Q. and Li, E.-M. (2011), Prognostic implication of ezrin expression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 538–543. doi: 10.1002/jso.21909
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2010
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02A403
- Natural Science Foundation of China-Guangdong Joint Fund. Grant Number: U0932001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30772485, 31000347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.