Consultant Breast and Endocrine Surgeon.
The prognostic significance of the insulin-like growth factor-1 ligand and receptor expression in breast cancer tissue
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 228–235, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Chong, K. Y.M., Subramanian, A., Mokbel, K. and Sharma, A. K. (2011), The prognostic significance of the insulin-like growth factor-1 ligand and receptor expression in breast cancer tissue. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 228–235. doi: 10.1002/jso.21916
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.