Author Zhen Wang has contributed equally to this paper and also co-first authors for this article.
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 244–249, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Li, J., Wang, Z., Pei, G.-X. and Guo, Z. (2011), Biological reconstruction using massive bone allograft with intramedullary vascularized fibular flap after intercalary resection of humeral malignancy. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 244–249. doi: 10.1002/jso.21922
Conflict of interest statement: We, Jing Li, Zhen Wang, Zheng Guo, Guoxian Pei, declare that we have no proprietary, financial, professional or other interest of any nature or kind in any product, service, and/ or company that could be construed as influencing the position presented in, or the review of, the manuscript entitled “Biological reconstruction using massive bone allograft with intramedullary vascularized fibular flap after intercalary resection of humeral malignancy.” The authors did not receive grants or outside funding in support of their research or preparation of this manuscript. They did not receive payments or other benefits or a commitment or agreement to provide such benefits from a commercial entity. No commercial entity paid or directed, or agreed to pay or direct, any benefits to any research fund, foundation, educational institution, or other charitable or nonprofit organization with which the authors are affiliated or associated.
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.