Presented at: Society of Surgical Oncology, St. Louis, MO—March 2010.
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 6, pages 634–640, 1 November 2011
How to Cite
Gupta, P. K., Turaga, K. K., Miller, W. J., Loggie, B. W. and Foster, J. M. (2011), Determinants of outcomes in pancreatic surgery and use of hospital resources. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 634–640. doi: 10.1002/jso.21923
ACS NSQIP disclaimer: The ACS NSQIP and the hospitals participating in the ACS NSQIP are the source of the data used herein; they have not verified and are not responsible for the statistical validity of the data analysis or the conclusions derived by the authors. This study does not represent the views or plans of the ACS or the ACS NSQIP.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.