Surgical implications of mesenteric lymph node metastasis from advanced ovarian cancer after bowel resection
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 250–254, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Baiocchi, G., Cestari, L. A., Macedo, M. P., Oliveira, R. A. R., Fukazawa, E. M., Faloppa, C. C., Kumagai, L. Y., Badiglian-Filho, L., Menezes, A. N. O., Cunha, I. W. and Soares, F. A. (2011), Surgical implications of mesenteric lymph node metastasis from advanced ovarian cancer after bowel resection. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 250–254. doi: 10.1002/jso.21940
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.