Conflict of Interest Statement: John V. Frangioni: All FLARE technology is owned by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. As inventor, Dr. Frangioni may someday receive royalties if products are commercialized. Dr. Frangioni is the founder and unpaid director of The FLARE Foundation, a non-profit organization focused on promoting the dissemination of medical imaging technology for research and clinical use.
The clinical use of indocyanine green as a near-infrared fluorescent contrast agent for image-guided oncologic surgery†
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 323–332, 1 September 2011
How to Cite
Schaafsma, B. E., Mieog, J. S. D., Hutteman, M., van der Vorst, J. R., Kuppen, P. J.K., Löwik, C. W.G.M., Frangioni, J. V., van de Velde, C. J.H. and Vahrmeijer, A. L. (2011), The clinical use of indocyanine green as a near-infrared fluorescent contrast agent for image-guided oncologic surgery. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 323–332. doi: 10.1002/jso.21943
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-CA-115296, R01-EB-005805
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: UL2010-4732
- The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 92003526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.