Type II radical hysterectomy and adjuvant therapy for pelvic lymph node metastasis with stage IB–IIB cervical carcinoma: A retrospective study of 288 patients†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 480–485, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, M., Huang, L., Liu, J.-H., Xiong, Y., Li, J.-D., Huang, X., He, L., Ren, Y.-F. and Wang, H.-Y. (2011), Type II radical hysterectomy and adjuvant therapy for pelvic lymph node metastasis with stage IB–IIB cervical carcinoma: A retrospective study of 288 patients. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 480–485. doi: 10.1002/jso.21956
Conflict of interest: None
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072143
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2009B030801018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.