Rationale for complete metastasectomy in patients with stage IV metastatic melanoma
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Special Issue: Seminars in Surgical Oncology: Melanoma
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 420–424, 15 September 2011
How to Cite
Ollila, D. W., Gleisner, A. L. and Hsueh, E. C. (2011), Rationale for complete metastasectomy in patients with stage IV metastatic melanoma. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 420–424. doi: 10.1002/jso.21961
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.