The authors declare that there exist neither potential nor actual conflicts of interest.
Prognostic significance of distribution of lymph node metastasis in advanced mid or low rectal cancer†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Surgical Oncology
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 486–492, 1 October 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J. S., Sohn, D. K., Park, J. W., Kim, D. Y., Chang, H. J., Choi, H. S. and Oh, J. H. (2011), Prognostic significance of distribution of lymph node metastasis in advanced mid or low rectal cancer. J. Surg. Oncol., 104: 486–492. doi: 10.1002/jso.21966
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- National Cancer Center of Korea. Grant Number: 0910520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.